How our professional team performs hard floor cleaning services:
- Assessing the type of flooring to use to proper cleaning solutions and techniques.
- Move all furniture that is needed. It is preferred for the furniture to be moved before the technicians’ arrival, but they can help if this is the case.
- Vacuuming the floor and removing dust and dirt to prepare the surface.
- Test a small floor area with a solution that technicians decided was the most appropriate.
- Spray the rest of the hard flooring with the solution.
- The technicians will use drive pads if the floor is made from wood. For non-wooden floors, they will scrub the solution into the floor.
- Rinse the floor to remove the residue and collected dirt from the solution.
- Drying the area using a mop or rack.
- Apply a protection layer /only if needed/: seal, polish, wax
It takes only up to two hours for your floors to dry.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Hardwood cleaning and resealing protect the surface and ensure your wood floor remains in top condition. If left unchecked, the surface protection will eventually wear off and may require complete wood floor restoration using sanding and sealing.
As specialist wood floor cleaning contractors, our services include floor polish stripping and removal of surface coatings, deep mechanical cleaning and floor restoration with sealers, polishes or oil application.
Our hard floor cleaning team possess the knowledge and expertise to deliver high-quality cleaning to your floors. So get your hard floor’s shine back – book your professional hard floor cleaning services today.
Slate and Stone Cleaning
Cleaning slate floors and other natural stone surfaces and restoring their protective qualities requires specialist knowledge and skill.
With our commercial floor cleaning expertise, slate floor cleaning, limestone cleaning and the restoration of stone floors like travertine and marble can often be achieved to a high standard without requiring invasive procedures like grinding and resurfacing.