What Does Eco-Friendly Mean?
#Eco-friendly literally means earth-friendly or not harmful to the environment. Eco-friendly cleaning is using Eco-friendly substances to clean your home, such as vinegar, which we will discuss in this article.
#Because vinegar is edible and all-natural it is easily biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
# Vinegar is a great household cleaner and disinfectant.
Whether you’re diving deep into spring cleaning or tidying up an everyday mess, a bottle of vinegar will be your new best friend. Do you know what is the best part about it? – It is a wholesome, homemade alternative to the expensive stuff you get at the store. Vinegar’s acidity is what makes it such a good cleaner.
#Cleaning Windows with Vinegar:
For fast, crystal clear and streak-free window wash, instead of using the expensive and sometimes toxic products from the store, you can use a vinegar solution that you can prepare by yourself.
Mix two tablespoons of white vinegar with a gallon of water and dispense it with a spray bottle. Squirt on, then wipe off with a dry cloth. The acidic composition of the vinegar acts quickly to break down the thin film that frequently accumulates on glass surfaces.
# General Bathroom cleaning:
Use straight or a diluted vinegar cleaning solution for the bathroom to scrub away bacteria, especially around the toilet area, where it can curb urine stains and odor.
Vinegar makes a great cleaner because it’s acidic, which helps it to cut through tough grease, grime and mineral deposits.
#Vinegar’s acidity can also damage certain surfaces, so it’s important to know which ones to avoid:
- Acids don’t mix with natural stones like granite, marble and soapstone. It can cause pitting and make them lose their shine.
- It isn’t a good idea to clean wood with pure, undiluted vinegar. In addition to leaving water marks, the acid in the vinegar could “eat” certain kinds of finishes and damage varnishes.
- Using vinegar to clean the inside of your iron can corrode the heating elements and permanently damage the inside of the appliance.
#How to clean your Fridge using vinegar:
- Simply mix three parts water with one part vinegar because it really doesn’t take much and you will have all that is required to get your refrigerator as clean as it was the day you bought it.
#Remove Rust With Eco-Friendly Vinegar:
If you can soak the item in vinegar for a while, that will work the best. Depending on how severe the rust is, let it soak for anywhere between ten and sixty minutes.
- Some recommend adding salt to the vinegar soak, up to a cup per 1 gallon of white vinegar or 1/2 cup per 1/2 gallon.
Vinegar is not only for cooking but it is also an eco-friendly and inexpensive household cleaner. In most cases you only need to mix vinegar with water and you will have spectacular results. Using this Eco-Friendly Ways to Clean with Vinegar you can destroy many bacteria and viruses in your household.
- The first step to a healthy home is regular cleaning.
- If cleaning the house is not on your list of “favourite ways to spend your time” – contact Ѕnоw Whіtе Рrоfеѕѕіоnаlѕ
We will take care of it ALL!!!