Carpet cleaning is something that not everyone can deep clean alone and hiring carpet cleaning services is the right option to go for in such cases. After all, carpet is the first thing that people look at while entering a house and nice looking carpets creates a good impression in the visitor’s mind. Almost every carpet cleaning service providers in London use eco-friendly methods of cleaning.
We bring our professional equipment required for carpet cleaning and make sure the customer is completely satisfied with their work. The cleaners are well-trained and so, you can expect complete value for your money while hiring this service. Whether it is the removal of built debris or any stain marks on the carpet surface, these highly-trained professionals make sure your carpet looks like brand new after the cleaning process.
- Your carpets are thoroughly vacuumed. 75% of the soils in your carpet are dry.Furniture is moved as required and foil pads are placed under the feet of any items which may have loose dyes.
- Any stubborn spots and stains that remain will then be treated separately; we are experts in stain removal. Don’t forget that some stains are not stains at all, but are instead dyes, which have to be reduced in appearance rather than removed.
- Our carpet cleaning specialists will visually inspect your carpet. They will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results. Our cleaning equipment combined with the unique cleaning process will ensure your carpets are thoroughly cleaned.
We leave the carpet as dry as possible and drying time varies from carpet to carpet (depending on composition, soiling, weather etc.) but we can give you an accurate assessment on the day.
The first step is the simplest – our staff will arrive at your property with a selection of top of the range shampoo treatments and vacuums. They’ll clear the area you need cleaned – making sure that all of your furniture and other possessions are safely out of the way. Then they’ll pre-treat any serious blemishes or discolorations to make them easy to deal with. We then select the most suitable of our specialist shampoo treatments – dependant on the weave and material of your carpet – and start the cleaning process.
Our staff will pressure-inject the shampoos deep into your carpet’s weave, while simultaneously extracting the dirt. Then we’ll replace all of your furniture exactly how it was – we’ll use a series of foil pads under contact points to prevent your damp carpets re-staining.
Our staff will have been using protective overshoes throughout the entire process. Now that they’re finished, they’ll leave you with your own set – allowing you to move around freely while your carpet is drying. The drying should take no more than three to four hours – or less, if you leave the windows open.
Why Choose Snow White Cleaners?
As well as our specialist cleaning process, we offer some of the most affordable rates you will find for carpet cleaning in London. We’re also pleased to offer weekdays, weekends, or evening bookings at no extra cost – especially useful if you’re running a commercial enterprise with business hours to consider. Just give us a call – 24/7 – to talk about your specific carpet cleaning needs.
- Single Bedroom Carpet Cleaning – From £20
- Double Bedroom Carpet Cleaning – From £25
- Living Room Carpet Cleaning – From £28
- Dining Room – From £25
- Lounge From – £25
- Bathroom/Toilet – From £7
- Landing – From £6
- Hallway – From £15
- Corridor – From £15
- Stairs per flight – From £2
- Rugs (size up to 5-sq feet) – From £10
- Rugs (size above 5-sq feet) – From £20
Upholstery Cleaning Prices
- Two-seated sofa – From £30
- Three-seated sofa- From £40
- Four-seated sofa – From £50
- Armchair – From £20
- Dining chair – From £7
- Car upholstery – From £50
- Single Mattress Sanitizing – From £20
- Double Mattress Sanitizing – From £25
- King sized mattress – From £28